About This Personalised Rock Candy Tube
- Australia's best handmade, gourmet rock candy - loaded with raspberry flavour that lasts and lasts.
- Sealed fresh in an airtight plastic tube and finished with a metalic red bow
- Rock candy is gluten free and has a shelf life of 12 months
- 80g net - dimensions are 13.5cm high x 5cm wide x 5cm deep
- Add guest names to each label for 50¢ per tube
- Artwork setup is free.
- We will send you a proof to approve in 1 business day.
- Minimum order of just 12
- Available to ship in 5 business days. Need faster? Select RUSH (3 Days) in the checkout. Need your order closer to your event? Select DELAYED in the checkout and choose a date we should send your order.
- Shelf life is approx. 12 months from dispatch date. If you are concerned about shelf life, you can delay shipping in checkout until closer to your event.
- Store in a cool, dry place, not in a refrigerator.
- Your shipment will be covered by our melt-free guarantee. If your goods are heat damaged in transit we will replace them or refund you upon return of the goods.
- Samples are available on request - 1 Piece (Unpersonalised): AU$3.95 + AU$14.95 freight (Incl. GST)
Please contact us for more information.
- Ingredients - Sugar, Corn Glucose, Citric Acid, Flavours, Colours unclude (102, 110, 122, 129, 133).
What Can I Put On My Personalised Rock Candy Tube?
You can personalise your label on your rock candy tube with any text you like, change colours, add photos - anything at all, and all for the same price. If you would like changes made, simply mention that in the FURTHER INFO field and we will send you a proof within 1 business day for your peace of mind.
Customer Reviews Of This Custom Chocolate
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Gold Confetti Stars Personalised Christmas Rock Candy Tube
If you're looking for something unique, personalised and loaded with flavour, then our festive rock candy tubes are just the ticket. Each piece has a Christmas tree shape inside and the flavour of our Australian-made rock is out of this world.
MESSAGE TO APPEAR